Aldi Talk: kein HSDPA mehr

Für alle Themen, die in keinen der anderen Forums-Bereiche passen.
Antworten
PlatinSurfer

Aldi Talk: kein HSDPA mehr

Beitrag von PlatinSurfer » Mi 3. Jun 2015, 20:29

N' Abend zusammen,
während der letzten Wochen war es angenehm, trotz Drosselung mit dem Medionmobile Surfstick zu surfen, weil im Schnitt alle zwei Minuten von UMTS auf HSPA umgeschalten wurde und dann mit fast ungedrosselter Geschwindigkeit einige Momente geladen wurde. Jetzt ist die Netzfusion von O2 und eplus abgeschlossen, wie gelesen habe, und seitdem ist leider stark gedrosselt, d. h. mwconn zeigt seitdem nie mehr ein "H" an.
Möchte gern zum einen wissen, ob noch jemand das HSPA Erlebnis in den letzten Wochen hatte.
Das andere ist, mit welchen Methoden ein Provider drosselt - offensichtlich gibt es mehrere Formen, so wie in den letzten Wochen, welche über UMTS Geschwindigkeit hinaus geht. Ich frage mich, wie man eplus/O2 dazu bringen könnte, diesen nicht so stark gedrosselten Zustand wieder herzustellen - wäre keine schlechte Werbung, wenn bei Aldi Talk nicht so stark wie bei anderen gedrosselt wird. Mit der derzeitigen Drosselung laden die Seiten leider ewig :?
Antwortet doch bitte kurz.

PS :D

lagoon

Re: Aldi Talk: kein HSDPA mehr

Beitrag von lagoon » Do 4. Jun 2015, 09:15

So weit mir bekannt, wird nicht auf GPRS gedrosselt, sondern der jeweilige Standard (UMTS/HSPA bzw. LTE) beibehalten, aber der Datendurchsatz auf "GPRS-Niveau" verringert. Das kann so geschehen, wie von Dir beschrieben, dass für kurze Zeitfenster hohe Geschwindigkeiten zur Verfügung stehen, während dann für einige Zeit kaum Daten fließen. Beide Zustände wechseln oft sehr schnell. Möglich ist auch ein eher konstant niedriger Datenfluss auf GPRS-Niveau (meist 32 oder 64 kBit/s). Die technische Realisierung durch den Netzbetreiber wirst Du nicht beeinflussen können. :shock:

Zu ALDItalk selbst kann ich leider nichts beitragen.

Beitrag ins passendere Forum verschoben. ;)

PlatinSurfer

Beitrag von PlatinSurfer » Mi 10. Jun 2015, 21:44

O.k. danke für die Antwort, aber ist jemandem ein Anbieter bekannt, der weniger stark drosselt, als mein aktueller, d. h. dass auch mal kurz der Datendurchsatz bei 100 KB liegt?

PS :P

blacklotus23

Beitrag von blacklotus23 » Mi 7. Okt 2015, 05:34

Das klingt sehr gut und schön!

hulle6 sony xperia z5 premium schutzhülle
Ich kann dem Leben nicht mehr Tage geben, aber den Tagen mehr Leben.

e5Hx4v36XN

wholesale jerseys 0-20-0-20-240190 wholesale jerseys china

Beitrag von e5Hx4v36XN » So 29. Apr 2018, 07:40

I just wish they didn't take off soo many points off you for losing the boss series.. Choosing Flowers For An Outdoor WeddingIf you have your heart set on a certain type of flower for your decor and bouquets, before you make a final decision, consult with your florist about the hardiness of the blooms.

Same with if you take a bunch of wins off a friend in Arena matches.. I'm not worried about it. The problem with social housing, for example, is partly because the house now isn as prized as the one gained through struggle (cf Cognitive Dissonance) but also that it removes basic dignity, it carries the stigma, "Oh, you live THERE." and profiling follows.

cheap nba jerseys But how many times do we see a sports minister or sports MEC attending women sports? They also have a responsibility to play in promoting women sports.. Follow the tips on which stripe looks good on your body type. "We will refresh our entire lineup of traditional crossovers and SUVs that everyone knows, like Explorer and Escape," said Jim Farley, Ford's president of global markets, according to USA Today. cheap nba jerseys

If my hobby was golf, I spend well over $300 dollars on clubs and nobody would be telling me it was a good/bad deal, because that how I choose to spend my free time/money.. I have read parts of The Rock Climber Training Manual and its also a really great resource that probably has all the information you could possibly need as well.

cheap mlb jerseys You can't fuckin steal other comedians materials, you just can't, you will never be forgiven for it. Coming off my very first number one single. But for New Mexico, it's the only state in the US that's not majority white. If the company refused $200 million based on morals then people would be fired. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china I've got to make mistakes. When he referenced our journey in a televised debate with David Berlinski the next day, various media representatives descended on me to ask about our "argument." When I said that we didn't really argue, they lost interest.. cheapjerseys

cheap mlb jerseys You want a side that's pretty solid," says Gallagher.. It not just the cars it the circuits, tyres, and marshaling that fuck up todays races.. Spaull's research has found that learners attending fee charging schools are two to four times more likely to qualify for university than learners attending no fee schools.. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys The buyer kept putting it off and then took the item off and removed any item that had bad ratings so his rating would still stay at full.. It has also been placed in the same genre as words like: sissy, fairy, or gay, which were once wholesome descriptions of people in the English language that became titles to demean those with tastes and/or behaviors society began to promote as unstereotypical and offensive. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Ziemba kicked the officer when he was being arrested for trespassing," Easterling said in a brief emailed statement. And the other thing you all saw early on that made you think he fit the profile was the idea of being a police officer or military. Historically speaking, Kershaw occupies the high water mark for a Canadian man on the World Cup circuit. cheap nba jerseys

I suddenly knew how Tippi Hedren felt in Hitchcock's "The Birds." I went back inside.. If you still uncertain check out Uwe Grosse Youtube videos where he shows how to check, adjust, and setup these machines. 1 point submitted 2 days agoForte is missing a lot of accolades.

And I hold coins that have value to me. She teaches him to love again after the loss of his son with her bright personality, but is taken away against both of their wishes to be raised in the city as a companion to a sickly rich girl. I really like going to the theater.

cheap nba jerseys And Mrs. Based on the TechCruch's survey it is the best growing movie and tv shows streaming app. The errors in pricing the riskiest tranches of mortgage based derivatives were estimated to have amountad to as much as an additional 9 per cent per annum.. wholesale jerseys china

The 4.2 inch touch screen has a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The placement of the Williams quote at the end of the piece indicates that is the sentiment CNN wants to leave with the viewers. You can use this action to control multiple devices at once.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap nhl jerseys 0-20-0-20-240190 cheap jerseys china

Beitrag von e5Hx4v36XN » So 29. Apr 2018, 07:41

With the receiver, it allows you to "shape" the sound and adjust the volume accordingly. As quickly as she could, Gaia took her grandson, named Zeus, to one of the precious mountains either Mount Dicte or Mount Ida where he was raised by nymphs. Tomas Berdych complained the tournament was "one big circus," while his opponent Novak Djokovic narrowly avoided disqualification, and Serena Williams battled back to escape an embarrassing exit on another interrupted day's play in Paris.May was officially the second wettest month in the city's history, trailing only July 2001, and June is bringing similar weather.Many players have been wishing Roland Garros had a roof or at least a big tent, though that wasn't what Berdych was referring to during his straight sets quarterfinal defeat against Djokovic.The Czech expressed his frustration when the players were briefly forced off due to rain at 3 3, telling supervisor Wayne McKewen: "This is an absolute circus.

wholesale jerseys Also, the NBA relaunched a program to provide free gear and other help to community based leagues.. She is an old Bulgarian woman, all shrivelled up, wrinkled like you wouldn't believe. The stretcher bearers themselves could do very little in the way of first aid when they picked you up. wholesale jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Mega miracles, we're told, exclusively reside in ancient history. My colleague Mary Matalin, Counselor to Vice President Cheney, came with me; I remember being grateful to have a friend by my side.. They want to give my body a month to recover. Our options are either fix this or leave. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys In a written reply to Parliament in 2014, the Department of Sports and Recreation revealed some startling facts about pay inequality. The fact is you didnt win it without him. "I just want to say something to our fans: We apologize for these late games," Petersen said. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap football jerseys He seems like an awesome human being and great coach. Made my work day much more bearable, and I made lots of connections as professional references and to find another job. The reason for this, is so that when a visually impaired person enters the intersection, they know that the middle of the twsi is exactly middle of the crosswalk.Since the cutout in the sidewalk is directly beside the newly installed twsi, I recon that they are simply adding an additional twsi to conform to the city spec.rob1231 5 points submitted 1 year agoTruck, car, house and atv I pay a total of $330 comprehensive. cheapjerseys

I've wanted to buy one for a few years because I suffer from back pain. These two bridges are commonly chosen for bridge tattoos, especially by those who live in close areas around the bridges.. Bitcoin first two huge price rises coincided with when mining switched from CPU to GPU, and then from GPU to ASIC.

I a software engineer now, and if you still want to be involved in tech, there are a bunch of roles in tech organizations that don involve writing code, but can still benefit from someone who knows what coding is like. So the difference between the most expensive 22k ($44)and the least expensive ($18) is $26 then your labor is worth about 86 cents/hour to get 733 of 30 different colors(plus a herniated cervical disc).

Having a map separated into layers also allows you to show parts of the map separately. The band said this album was just, and paraphrasing, easy to write. Reporter: There's the officer. These enzymes work to create cyanide which is very toxic to animals and humans.

wholesale jerseys But my significant lopsidedness is now fully on display. Because the socket transmits forces from the prosthetic limb to the patient's body, it must be meticulously fitted to the residual limb to ensure that it doesn't cause irritation or damage to the skin or underlying tissues. wholesale jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Also if she has ever been abused that will affect your married life and seek counseling for that."Male sexual selfishness is a terrible thing, and very, very common.vocesmagicae 2 points submitted 4 days agoRC Sproul and Burk Parsons did this at St. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nhl jerseys I just scrolled through the top 13 pages of this subreddit and didn't find a single post from a guy like me. People look at the stats and see cold at the top, and say he is the star, which is true, but if star was a defined role, Fer fits all the criteria perfectly.And colds aim isn outstanding? Why do you think this? This comment part makes no sense cheap nhl jerseys.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap nba jerseys 0-20-0-20-240190 cheap chian jerseys

Beitrag von e5Hx4v36XN » So 29. Apr 2018, 07:41

There have been several theories about why they happen, including low blood sugar, dehydration, salt imbalances after sweating, and either extreme heat or cold. In the time of Puritans in colonial America, life was governed by the Church. They will become unique personalities in my eyes, not races and genders.

But for anyone else, it garbage imo.RogueTurnip0921 10 points submitted 1 day agoSo i work full time in PC sales. Betty grew up on a ranch of orange groves being developed by her father. Don't Open that E mail!For the past few weeks I have been noticing an increase in the number of scam e mails I've been receiving that the spam folder seems to have missed.

Much like gifted athletes tend to produce kids that are athletically gifted, politically gifted people tend to focus on politics in the home from a young age, so their kids are well ahead of the game and have an interest and aptitude for politics early.

cheap jerseys China would have not felt pressured to apply UN sanctions and business would have continued as usual. One thing I find is the caulked rubber boots don lend themselves well to using the kicker but then, some people grind their kicker straight off their shovels. cheap jerseys

George Soros PhilanthropyWe are all complicated beings, are we not? We rob banks and donate the money to charity, we cut people off in traffic because we are in a hurry to help out a friend in need. Think, Think, Think: Learning About Your Brain (The Amazing Body)This would be the best read aloud option if you are teaching only younger children (Preschool 1st Grade).

cheap chian jerseys At one point it was progressives in America who wanted to see black men sterilised and/or alcohol outlawed, all while other progressives (or even the same progressives) were calling for labour rights and women suffrage. And writing them for no paycheck? Would you?. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys china Admittedly they could be half way through a first watch, but then surely we come back to the point of not expecting everyone who has seen it to not talk about it? I mean there are many who have gone to lengths to watch the show. Got up once to pee and couldn fall back asleep for over an hour. cheap jerseys china

wholesale football jerseys They look at the art and realize that them. He cash in with the Broncos. Porsche made clear that their customers, even the guy who owns an old rusty 928, belongs to a private club, and since then they do their best to work on that "club feeling". The event derails at the end, as a known Native American Minnesotan grandstands the remaining time. wholesale football jerseys

In Mexico, there were some fantastically extravagant and visually frenetic architecture which was known as the Mexican Churrigueresque. On a supernatural level it would then make sense for God to have to come down and set some shit striaght. Just as the Titanic could have avoided the iceberg, the Costa Concordia could have avoided the rock that pierced its hull.

The was never meant for me."She referencing the male tennis player comments that he was going to "turn the stage into [his] locker room," that is, eschewing etiquette and common decency for. Pakistani here, religion has nothing to do with cousin marriages.

wholesale nfl jerseys She also started a program to teach the parents how to make handicrafts, which she sells to raise money for the children's care.. When kylo puts out his hand Does he? Reporter: He does. No matter the location for these races, the winner, or the fan turnout, one thing remains the same: With fast speeds and human lives on the line, the need for safety and rules remains.. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys How does the devil try to trap us into doing evil? [Allow children to answer.] What does this passage command us to do so that we won't be trapped by the devil? [Allow children to answer.] We must ever be alert and attentive against the devil and his schemes! What does it mean to be attentive? [Allow children to answer.] If you are attentive that means you are listening closely and watching carefully. cheap nfl jerseys

cheapjerseys But you don't have to do that.). I am sorry I know I am hurting a lot of your hearts right now. To wit:. For example, you could pay Lirik to play your game and if it not an FPS he probably going to be bad at it and he may even shit on it, but your game is now in front of a huge twitch audience that may not even know about the game cheap mlb jerseys.

e5Hx4v36XN

cheap authentic jerseys 0-20-0-20-240190 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitrag von e5Hx4v36XN » So 29. Apr 2018, 07:43

Shaq and Kobe bickered over who was the star of the team and basically turned into a feud. Also has a checklist for all things you need to do. Evening news. Dare I say the best performance of his career? I think so. Three seasons later, I have lost any and all faith that Ubisoft will, or are even able to, fix this mess..

With multiple grenade armor mods in D2, your best bet is somewhere around 1:00 cooldown (I don have the exact time in front of me). In the end, our desire to instill full women rights in that country is very dependent on our western point of view. Personally, I'd like to see recruiting move outside of just MN kids, if we want to be successful again than this seems inevitable..

Now, I have no problem doing whatever task is thrown at me, but this woman was fully coherent and capable of washing her own feet. An incompetent candidate may fail and an incompetence stenographer may adversely affect the performance of the officers.

wholesale nfl jerseys Background. I made her lunch every day because she asked me too. They are not only interested in analyzing their personal feelings and emotions but also about how other people feel. "We all know each other, although there are very few good relojeros here nowadays. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Realistically, I think he end up being Tannehill mobile with accuracy issues that teases a team but in the right hands that pretty good.. Phase 4: Increase the number of experimental samples to cover other key processes of the organization as well. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china No weird glances, no questions about ordering a drink, no asking me to order or leave, no asking me what I doing, no simply asking me to leave. Second, if the store asked the men to leave it should have been because they thought the men disrupted the environment or that the men posed a threat. cheap jerseys china

He said I was disgusting and started telling people how unprofessional I was by spreading rumors that I was drunk on set and partying every night which, of course, I wasn't. This is the case for Schalke 04 as they fight to keep second place to secure a spot in Champions League.

This whole "just tone it down a bit and we would be more accepting" is nonsense. I imagine that the viewers probably had some magical way to watch what the champions were doing. My favorite one is the Comfortable Bralette it's made out of this super soft material, but still manages to provide enough support for Thelma and Louise (aka my boobs), and I like that it's cute enough to let peek out of your shirt if you're wearing something see through.

There is plenty of new movies and full series of Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, etc. Comcast has a monopolistic business model and seems to fail where there competition. But, shorter wheelbase doesn't mean a downgrade for the engine room. Your pilot can rapidly traverse the map, run along walls, and even mount the tallest building in the map with a few well placed jump jet launches.

cheap baskball jerseys Or at the drop of anything, for that matter. Unfortunately there never seems to be enough flavouring on the biscuits and this has been a topic of discussion in r/aus before, but this amount of flavouring is unheard of!! The lucky bugger has enough for a week!. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys As for them expecting it to happen, when you shoving something this heavy out of an airplane, you ALWAYS expecting it to happen. Hopefully, we can raise awareness and one by one, reach out for these kiddos. It is what it is.. Yes. Exercise is a great way to help but I can understand if you feel you lack the energy. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale jerseys china The lowest branches on the tree it fell from were about 20 feet up so it had quite a fall directly onto cement but it seemed ok when it ran away so I hope it lived through its ordeal.. I have a 17 year old pre Whirlpool Maytag dishwasher still going strong, but my post Whirlpool Maytag washer quit after five years and was not repairable at any price (some giant plastic bearing wore out). cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Israeli security is complex of course. It time also, that the teachers grow a spine and enforce proper behavior with administrative support. People want cars that are good on fuel economy but Subaru marketing is about selling a safe and road capable car which includes its AWD so the AWD is a must cheapjerseys.

Antworten