Ubuntu 16.04 & ixconn 0.5a

Beitrag von pdpoelf » Sa 30. Apr 2016, 16:36

Nach der Umstellung auf Ubuntu 16.04 habe ich es mit einiger Mühe geschafft,
ixconn wieder zum Laufen zu bekommen:

1) ixconn kann nur auf das Modem zugreifen, wenn der standardmäßig
gestartete Service "ModemManager.service" deaktiviert wird:

sudo systemctl disable ModemManager.service

2) Fehlermeldung im servilog.txt: "peer refused to authenticate..."

sudo gedit /etc/ppp/options (disable parameter "auth")

Codeline old: auth
Codeline new: #auth

3) reboot

!! Mobiles Breitband über Netzwerkmanager aktivieren, funktioniert
auch, dafür müssen aber die Provider Konfigurationen bekannt sein,
und der Service "ModemManager.service" muß aktiviert sein:

sudo systemctl enable ModemManager.service

Hoffe, es hilft weiter...!

Hammergott

Re: Ubuntu 16.04 & ixconn 0.5a

Beitrag von Hammergott » Sa 30. Apr 2016, 22:06

Hallo pdpoelf,

vielen Dank für deinen Erfahrungsbericht/Workaround!

Für unsere anderen Linux-User wird es bestimmt/hoffentlich hilfreich sein ixconn

auch weiterhin benutzen zu können!

MfG

Hammergott
Home: FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Mobil: ZTE MF667
Home: wilhelm.tel PREMIUM 100.000
Mobil: T-Mobile
Möge der Hammergott mit Euch sein!

e0HxTv2hAm

wholesale jerseys china 0-29-0-29-244951 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitrag von e0HxTv2hAm » Di 1. Mai 2018, 04:26

I'm not made his final decision we understandable we also know that over the last couple of days military planners are presented on number of options to him as to what he should do but again still no decision but what we have seen this week. If the petition is approved, the manufacturer is limited to 2,500 such vehicles per year.

wholesale china jerseys He definitely makes some dumb decisions, including the last 3 possessions OU had vs URI. You are welcome to feel as you do. Borrow cookbooks from family, friends, or your local library and again embelish what you find. When you get back from hospital with engorged breasts, the online order is waiting for you. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap nba jerseys It remains to be an activity that has caught the fancy of children and adults alike. He says he isn social and Im trying to force him to be something hes not, but he rarely turns down plans with his friends whether I working or not, and most of the time on his computer is social time as he has his headset on and is talking with friends. cheap nba jerseys

cheap football jerseys Somos Albert J. Or some weird mental gymnastics balancing of both at the same time.. Just went on a hike this past Saturday. Kukushkin may be doing trash on tour (seven game losing streak) but I feel like he has played much tougher competition. It is perfect length for me, but for some it is a little bit too long. cheap football jerseys

cheap football jerseys The cost of a giveaway is nothing more than paying the disc jockey in the studio, who they're already paying to sit there and talk. So far Riot has mostly surprised me with how well they handled balance after big changes, but this one i feel is too much. wholesale china jerseys

When there is a tear or injury to this cartilage due to twisting or engaging in certain weight bearing activities, it is known as a lateral meniscus tear. And the reason is I think a deep seeded distrust of government in the US (and the Americas in general as I Mexican American and I noticed that people here who have lived in several countries out here in the Americas seem to align on less government control being a positive).

Additionally, you seem to be in pretty good shape credit wise. Similarly, in my mind the two are entirely separate. For example, nowhere even remotely close to me is selling dollar beers, much less mixed drinks. I haven't seen it in any other part of the house though I have heard someone talking upstairs but I can never locate the source of the talking.

Knockdowns have their own science behind them in an MMA fight, where the attacker now has many options to what his next move is. Prince Albert dreaded being left with such a tremendous responsibility when all he really wanted was a quiet family life.

cheap jerseys china Reddit admins have provided us with 15 gold creddits to give out to our winners.. If not, I see him as a very solid 6th man still. There is one final point for e commerce that needs to be made. I also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped drmomoduspellcaster e mail address. wholesale jerseys china

cheapjerseys Then anyone listening or participating can decide what this invented name is. Your relationship might have seemed good but I think his actions necessarily suggest otherwise. In women who are pregnant. Poking or pressing in and upward behind the corner of the jaw at a 45 degree angle toward the head causes an intense pain and dislocation of the jaw.. cheapjerseys

3 points submitted 23 hours agoI a Sox fan, so if a Cubs fan wants to override my recs, go ahead. The general darkness in France in the post war years was one of the biggest influences of the modern French trope of perceiving France as a nihilistic country.

There are all kinds of ways to make money online, but for me the most satisfying is when I make money writing about things that interest me. Davis' book was his confirmation of Alessandra Stanley's suspicion that John Wooden had been a bit of a martinet at the start of his coaching career..

cheap jerseys supply Deal five or seven cards to the each player you can have anywhere from three to six players. In addition, the amount of chlorine used in that initial rinse is far below what the FDA allows. Phineas became the first documented neuroscientific case pointing to a relationship between the body and who we are cheap jerseys supply.

Antworten