GOOD - but some startingup-comics

Support for usage of MWconn
Forumsregeln
In most fault cases it is necessary to create a Service Log
Antworten
3gisnotheaven

GOOD - but some startingup-comics

Beitrag von 3gisnotheaven » Fr 26. Okt 2012, 07:36

I find the programs included useful and delivering advantages, compared to the standardprogram following Huawai E180 and the Swedish Tele2 (mobile partner) the main advantage seem to be that it doesnt start up the rutin service.exe and keeping it running, using around 15% of the cpu (i dont know why mobile partner does that and it reduces my laptop power so much that i sometimes suffer from it) also the mobile partner is more sensible for attacks and must be re-installed now and then. But the perhaps best thing is that when the signal goes down (its fluctuating in my summer-house on the country) some seconds, the mobile partner disconnects and I must connect manually, your programs reconnect automatic.
But now the "startingup-comincs" (not standup :) I cant start up the same program two times in a row, the second time there will occur a new install by itself. If I then change from mwconn.exe to umts.exe (or some of the other) it will start up good and also connect. So my question also must be, why 3 or 4 programs that seem to do all the same in my case and ofcourse why do I have to jump between them every day.
(Im that type of naughty connecter that before finding your programs connected only once with my standard program, then an icon for the connection is created in "nätverksanslutningar" area and next time and for ever I can connect direktly there, with no extra program att all! (using the dial up *99# only) but this way the sms-option cant be used and it will not always be 100% stabile)
Regards / Crazy Hans Sweden

Antworten